Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Why do I need to send a Childcare Reconciliation (CCR) form if I have already been awarded Childcare Allowance?

When you originally completed your paper Childcare Allowance application form, you were only asked to provide estimates of your forthcoming costs for the academic year. To ensure you are receiving the correct payments, we now need to verify those estimates against what you have actually paid during the period in question.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer