Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I no longer use the childcare provider I detailed on my original Childcare Allowance application form. How should I prove the costs as we are no longer in contact?

It is the student’s responsibility to verify the actual costs they originally estimated at the beginning of the academic year. If we do not receive evidence for any of the costs you originally claimed, we will not be able to include them when we reconcile your childcare allowance and you may incur an overpayment as a result.

If you are unable to get the form signed due to a fall out with your provider, then you must provide receipts or bank statements showing payments along with the unsigned Childcare Reconciliation Form. You must also provide a covering letter explaining the reason you are unable to provide a signed form.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer