Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How much postage should I pay to send my documents to you?

Please ensure you pay the correct amount of postage both on the envelope you send us and on your return envelope. If you haven't paid enough, Royal Mail may not be able to deliver them to us. The best way to ensure this is to go to your local Post Office.

You should send everything to us by recorded (now known as 'signed for') or Special Delivery and also include a self addressed return envelope with the correct amount of recorded or Special Delivery paid on it so that you can track the receipt of your documents and the return of them once they leave us.

Failure to provide your student coversheet and self-addressed envelope (if you're posting evidence to us) will result in the processing of your application and the return of your documents being delayed. This could also possibly result in a delay to any payment of bursary due to you. Please also write your SBA reference number (you can obtain this from your student coversheet) in the first line of the postal address and your preferred return address on the back of the envelope that you are sending your documents in.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer