Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What will happen if I have sent a paper application, correspondence or evidence to the Fleetwood address in error?

Any original documentation you send to Fleetwood will be copied and we will send the copies to Middlebrook for scanning. The originals will be sent back to you. The copies will be noted as ‘originals seen’ so that when they are scanned onto your BOSS account record we can confirm that we have seen the originals. Any additional requested evidence will need to be sent to Middlebrook, along with your student coversheet, to be scanned onto your BOSS account.

If you send any applications you cannot apply for via BOSS (such as Childcare Allowance or Current Income Assessment forms) these will be noted on your BOSS record and then sent to Middlebrook to be scanned onto your BOSS account.

The timescale for your form or documents to be processed will start from the date it was scanned onto your BOSS account, and not the date received at Fleetwood.

Failure to provide your student coversheet and self-addressed envelope (if you're posting evidence to us) will result in the processing of your application and the return of your documents being delayed. This could also possibly result in a delay to any payment of bursary due to you.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer