Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Where do I send my application evidence and paper application forms?

Supporting evidence, Childcare Allowance application forms and self declaration forms should be posted to:

(Your unique SBA number)
NHS Student Bursaries                 
Ridgway House
Northgate Close
BL6 6PQ 

Childcare reconciliation forms should be posted to:

(Your unigue SBA number)
NHS Student Bursaries
PO Box 2253

If you applied for the first time on BOSS in the 2011/12 academic year, you may have the Bridge House, Newcastle, address on your student coversheet. Please do not post your documents to this address. Please follow the instructions on your evidence email and send your documents / evidence to the correct address above.

What do I need to send with my supporting evidence?

When sending any evidence, correspondence or paper applications you must include the following:
  • Student coversheet - You can print your student coversheet from the "Documents" section of your BOSS account. This contains your unique barcode reference which enables us to locate your BOSS record and link your documents to it.
  • Self-addressed pre-paid return envelope – This enables us to return your evidence to you. We recommend you pay Signed For or Special Delivery postage on this envelope so that you can track the return of your documents.
When posting anything to us, please also write your SBA reference number (you can obtain this from your student coversheet) in the first line of the postal address and your preferred return address on the back of the envelope that you are sending your documents in.

Failure to provide your student coversheet and self-addressed envelope (if you're posting evidence to us) will result in the processing of your application and the return of your documents being delayed. This could also possibly result in a delay to any payment of bursary due to you.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer