Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What do I declare on the "travel to university" page of the Practice Placement Expenses form if I get a lift to University?

If you normally get a lift to university you should indicate this in the Practice Placement Expenses (PPE) claim form when asked in Section 3 but you do not need to enter the mileage.

Your daily cost for normal travel to university will be calculated as nil, meaning your excess travel cost will be the full cost of your travel to placement.

See also...