Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I apply for travel and accommodation expenses?

You will need to download a PPE (Practice Placement Expenses Claim Form) from our website.
You will need to complete the form and take it to the Practice Placement Officer at your university along with any supporting evidence and your student coversheet.

Your university is then responsible for verifying the evidence, stamping and signing the claim form and submitting it to us for processing and payment.  It is up to the university to decide if the travel costs are relevant and we therefore require their authorisation to make any payments.

You must ensure you supply your student coversheet along with your form as it will be returned to your university if we receive your form without it, leading to a delay in any payment due. You should also ensure that your SBA reference is clearly completed in the box provided.

You cannot make a claim for placement costs in advance of your placement.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer