Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If I am studying at a London university, how do I apply to for travel and accommodation expenses?

London based universities have their own arrangements for payments of practice placement costs. You should contact your university directly for details on how to apply for your practice placement costs.
Medical and dental students based at a university in London claim Practice Placement Expenses (PPE) from NHS Bursaries.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer