Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Where do I send invoices for services provided to a student in relation to their Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs)?

Invoices relating to a student's DSAs (such as the charge for carrying out a Needs Assessment or providing Non-Medical Help (NMH), for example) should be sent to the following address:

FAO Corporate Finance
Student Bursaries Finance
Stella House
Goldcrest Way
Newburn Riverside
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE15 8NY

Any claims for NMH where you are invoicing for hourly sessions will be rejected unless you include a timesheet.

The timesheet must detail the date(s) and time(s) the support was given, the duration of the session(s) and a brief outline of the type of support supplied.

It must be signed by yourself and the student on or after the date the support has been given.

If this information is not present we will be unable to process your invoice.
finance, timesheet

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer