Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How can I obtain a letter advising that I no longer receive a bursary or bursary elements for benefit purposes?

You will need to contact us.

If you have withdrawn from your course, we will be unable to issue this letter until we have received and processed confirmation from your university of your withdrawal.

The letter will usually be sent as an email attachment to the email address we hold on your BOSS account.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer