Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Does a COSA (Confirmation of Student Attendance) need to be sent to confirm my attendance if I am an Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) student?

Yes. We will require a COSA to confirm your attendance when you start the APEL year of your course.
fcpn, apel, cosa
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer