Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Does a COSA (Confirmation of Student Attendance) need to be sent for a medical / dental student?

We do not need a COSA for a medical / dental student.
We would require a ‘Confirmation of Medical and Dental Students Eligibility to Apply’ form (previously known as a BUR99 (MED)) instead.
cosa, fcpn, bur 99, bur99 med, medical, dental

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer