Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What can I do if I have entered a wrong name in either the Person 1 or 2 section?

The name entered as Person 1 and / or Person 2 on your application is solely used during the assessment process to identify we have received the correct evidence for the information declared.
Therefore, if the error is only a slight spelling mistake or typo, such as their forename entered as their surname and surname as their forename, no additional action is required.
However, if their name has been entered entirely wrong, such as you have entered your mother’s name as person 1 and 2 rather than entering your father as person 2, you should include a covering letter to explain and give correct details when sending your evidence. If you send evidence without informing us of the correction we may need to contact you for clarification before your application can be approved.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer