Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What can I do if I have selected ‘yes’ to receiving Working Tax Credits in error?

You should send a covering letter explaining the error you have made along with your paper Childcare Allowance application form and your student coversheet.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer