Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What can I do if I did not advise I wanted to apply for the Childcare Allowance on my original application?

If you have submitted your NHS Bursary application on BOSS and you didn't apply for Childcare Allowance but wanted to, you should complete a change of circumstances through your BOSS account.

The change of circumstances form will ask you for the date the change took place. This cannot be prior to the start of the academic year you are applying for so please enter the date as the first day of your academic year.

You will also need to complete a paper Childcare allowance application form with details of your childcare provider and payments. This form can be downloaded from our website.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer