Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What should I do if I have applied using my grandparent(s) information but should have applied using my parent(s) details?

If you have not been legally adopted by your grandparents and you are not irreconcilably estranged from your parents, you will need to apply using your parent/s financial information.
If the status of your application is currently ‘Pending/Active’ you need to contact us so that we can arrange for your current application to be rejected.
Once the status of the application changes to ‘Rejected’ you will then be able to submit a new application with your parent/s information on it.

See also...