Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What can I do if I included mine, my parent(s) or my partner’s income on my BOSS application and I now want to apply as fees only?

If you have submitted your application and you now want to be assessed as fees only, you will need to put this in writing explaining that you no longer want to declare your parent(s) / partners income.

The same will apply if you have declared your own income and now wish to apply for fees only or if you are an independent student and wish to make a fees only application initially to ensure your application deadline is not missed.

You will not need to provide any requested evidence of financial information but you will need to provide any other requested evidence along with your student coversheet.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer