Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What can I do if I have forgotten to include my child / one of my children in the Dependants Allowance section on BOSS?

If you have not included a child's details on the Dependants Allowance section of the BOSS application and your application has been submitted, you will need to complete a change of circumstances through your BOSS account.

If you are aware of the mistake immediately, you can complete the change of circumstances form and send all relevant evidence from the main application and change of circumstances form together along with your student coversheet. You do not need to wait for your main application to be assessed.

The change of circumstances date would be first day of your academic year.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer