Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What can I do if I or my parent(s) / partner have used an incorrect figure for my / their income or expenditure?

If your application is pending / active

You need to submit a signed covering letter detailing the corrected figure(s) along with your student coversheet. This will then be amended during the approval process. If the error was made by a parent or partner the covering letter must be signed by them.

If you have declared an income or expense that you don't have and therefore can't provide evidence of, please also include a covering letter explaining the error you have made. This again would need to be signed by the person who made the error.

If your original application has been approved

The assessment will have been approved using the evidence provided by yourself / parent(s) / partner so any incorrect figures entered onto the application will have been amended based on the evidence provided.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer