Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What can I do if I have applied as an independent student but should have applied as dependent?

If you have applied as an independent student in error or you have applied as independent but you don’t have enough evidence to support independent status, you will need to complete a new application.

If your application is ‘pending’ or ‘active’, your application will need to be rejected before you can reapply. Please contact us to request this. Once your application shows as rejected, you can reapply immediately. Please ensure you send in any requested evidence along with your student coversheet.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer