Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What can I do if I am a medical or dental student and have applied selecting that I am on an intercalation year but will no longer be intercalating?

If your application is pending / active

Please send in a covering letter along with your student coversheet explaining the situation and we can amend your application upon assessment.

If your application has been approved

You will need to reapply for the relevant academic year via your BOSS account and supply a covering letter explaining the situation along with any evidence that has not already been supplied, along with your student coversheet.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer