Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do i report someone who I suspect is committing NHS fraud?

If you suspect someone of committing NHS Fraud relating to the NHS, you can contact the NHS Counter Fraud Authority (NHSCFA).

You can report your suspicions anonymously by either telephone or online.
fraud, counter fraud, nhs protect, report,

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer