Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What should I do if I've incorrectly claimed free NHS dental treatment?

If you have only recently claimed free NHS dental treatment, you may still be able to make payment for the treatment, contact the dental practice directly.

If your place of treatment is unable to accept payment, depending on which UK country you live in, you should contact:
  • England - NHS Dental Services (0300 330 1348 / 0191 279 0572)
  • Northern Ireland - the Central Services Agency in Belfast (0300 555 0113)
  • Scotland - Practitioner Services in Edinburgh (0131 275 6300)
  • Wales - the NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership (01495 332102 or 01495 332099)
did not pay, have not paid, should have paid, pay, paying, paid, wrongly claimed, claimed, ticked an exemption box, not exempt

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer