Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What should I do if I've incorrectly claimed free optical treatment?

If you have only recently claimed free optical treatment, you may still be able to make payment for the treatment, contact the opticians directly.

If your place of treatment is unable to accept payment, depending on which UK country you live in, you should contact:
  • England - the Counter Fraud section of your local Area (AT)
  • Northern Ireland - the Central Services Agency in Belfast (0300 555 0113)
  • Scotland - your local NHS Board
  • Wales - the NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership (01495 332102 or 01495 332099)
Optical treatment, optical, wrongly claimed, incorrectly claimed, glasses, contacts, sight test, eyes, 

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer