Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What should I do if I've received someone else’s certificate?

You will need to contact our helpline so that we can advise on this and arrange to get the correct certificate sent to you.


Telephone: 0300 330 1347 / 0191 279 0567
wrong person, send to wrong address, wrong card, name different, different, someone else

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer