Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What should I do if the holder of an NHS Tax Credit Exemption certificate has passed away?

You should contact us so that we can note the record of the deceased.

Telephone: 0300 330 1347 or 0191 279 0567

Once you've called us you should also destroy the certificate and contact HMRC to inform them if you haven't already done so.

Telephone: 0345 300 3900
died, deceased, death, dead, killed, murdered, 

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer