Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What do we do with any letters asking us to change personal details on an NHS Tax Credit Exemption certificate?

If we receive a letter which states that you've already informed HMRC of the change(s), we'll note our system, file the letter and return any original documents if you've sent them.

If you haven't stated that you've informed HMRC, we'll send a letter to you, forward all correspondence on to the Tax Credit Office and note our system.
letter, letters, birth certificate, proof, evidence, name change, award letter, returned certificate, 

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer