Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I receive Child Care Allowance (CCA) from you if I receive Tax Free Child Care from HMRC?

No, Tax Free Child Care is a new scheme due to be introduced from early 2017 by HMRC. If you are in receipt of this you will not be able to claim any CCA from us.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer