Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I reclaim the costs from you if my childcare provider charges me for evidence or to complete childcare forms?

No. The decision to apply an ‘ad hoc’ admin charge to provide this information is wholly at the discretion of your provider and the NHSBSA cannot meet this type of unexpected cost.

When your provider originally signed the Childcare Allowance application form, they agreed to the declaration on page 7 stating:

“I agree to provide NHS Student Bursaries with documentary evidence upon request to confirm that the person named at section 1 of this form has met the costs for childcare in respect of the child(ren) named at section 4 of this form.”

Click here to view the Childcare Allowance application form.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer