Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I claim childcare costs if I am a part time student?

Yes, if you are a part-time student who is in receipt of a pro-rata or part time rate of bursary, you are entitled to claim childcare costs at the full rate. The childcare will not be reduced in the same way as the part-time rate bursary is.

Your childcare application will still be means-tested in the normal manner.

Please remember to keep your receipts for all childcare costs you incurred.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer