Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Is ‘week 1’ on the paper childcare form the first week of my course?

You would need to complete the paper application form on the basis that ‘week 1’ is the first week of attendance on your course.
If you were to enrol on a different course with a different start date, you would need to complete a new paper childcare application form so that ‘week 1’ is the same as the start date for your new course.

Please remember to keep your receipts for all childcare costs you pay.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer