Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I claim a refund of the amount paid if I'm awarded an HC2 certificate after originally using my HC3 certificate to claim help with my health costs?

No, if you've already used a HC3 certificate you'd been awarded to claim help towards your health costs and are awarded an HC2 (or a better HC3) because you've applied again when your circumstances have changed, you cannot claim a refund of the amount you've paid.
better certificate, claim the amount paid, claim the hc3 amount, two refunds, overlapping certs, overlap

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer