Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I still apply for help with my health costs if I have no recourse or access to public funds?

Yes, if you have no recourse or access to public funds, you can complete an HC1 application form to apply for help with health costs.

If you live with a partner who's in receipt of a qualifying benefit, but you're not included in their award, please complete an HC1 and explain in part 9 that you're not included in their benefit award.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer