Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Am I covered by my partner's qualifying benefit if they live in a care home?

Yes, if you're included in the award of their qualifying benefit you would be covered.

If you're not included in their award you would need to complete an HC1 application form to apply for help with your health costs.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.
partner, boyfriend, girlfriend, husbands, wives, wifes, wife, benefits, sheltered accommodation, care,