Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Am I entitled to help with my NHS health costs if I'm an asylum seeker?

Yes, if you receive Asylum Support you're entitled to a HC2 certificate which gives you full help with your health costs.

If you haven't received Asylum Support before, or been issued with an HC2 from UKVI (Asylum Support) previously, you can apply by completing an HC1 form.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer