Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I prove that I have / I'm considered at risk of glaucoma?

You need a statement from your GP or hospital eye clinic which states you're either a glaucoma sufferer or at risk of glaucoma.

If you've paid for your NHS sight test as you weren't aware that you were entitled to a free one at the time and you're either a glaucoma sufferer or are at risk of glaucoma, then you can contact your Local Area Team (LAT) to arrange a refund.

You don't need to complete a HC5 refund form in this case.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.

glaucoma sufferer, glaucoma patient

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer