Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Am I entitled to help with NHS health costs If I'm visiting the UK?

If you're registered as an NHS patient, your entitlement to help and to apply for help, is the same as a resident of the UK country that you are visiting.

If you're not registered as an NHS patient, you should contact the hospital or practice in your area for advice on what help you are entitled to.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer