Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Am I entitled to help with my health costs if I receive either a War Pension or Armed Forces Compensation Scheme payment?

You may be entitled to claim help with your health costs if you receive a War Pension or Armed Forces Compensation Scheme payment, however only if the costs relate to your accepted disablement.
To be entitled to help with NHS prescription and NHS wigs and fabric support costs, you must hold a valid War Pension Exemption certificate.
If you are unsure about your entitlement to help with health costs, please contact Veterans UK for further advice.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.

army, navy, armed forces, raf, RAF, commander, solider, troops, injury, war

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer