Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Could I be eligible for postgraduate course funding if I’ve previously attended an undergraduate social work course?

As the bursary is a one-time incentive to train, it's unlikely that you'll receive any further funding.
If you've changed courses from undergraduate to postgraduate, or postgraduate to undergraduate, you can complete an application and we'll assess your individual circumstances.
restarting, swap, switch, transfer
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer