Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Could I be eligible if I'm starting my course from year 2 as a APL student?

Yes, if you're joining a recognised social work course from year 2, as you've been allowed to skip the first year due to APL (Accreditation of Prior Learning), you can apply for a Social Work Bursary from year 2 of your course.

Any funding you're awarded will be subject to you meeting the eligibility requirements, as well as your university / college's capped bursary place allocation for that academic year.
APL, APEL, APCL, second, first, foundation,
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer