Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Could I be eligible if I'm attending a course which combines social work and another course type?

No, this is something that is referred to as a joint discipline course. We will only fund students who are doing a stand alone social work course.
If you are on a joint discipline course, such as Social Work and Nursing, you should query what other funding arrangements may be available with your university / college.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer