Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Could I be eligible if I'm attending an employment based course?

No, Social Work Bursary funding is only available for university based courses. We're unable to fund employment based courses, regardless of whether a social care employer is supporting you.

If you're unsure whether the course you'll be attending is employment or university based you should query this with the university / college you'll be attending.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer