Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I claim a refund of the cost of taxi fares awarded as part of my Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs)?

If it has been recommended that you travel via taxi in your assessment of study needs report and approved by us, you will need to pay for these costs and send us the original receipts in order for the reimbursement to be considered.
We will deduct the public transport costs for the journey and reimburse the difference to you.

We can't set up an account, pay any company direct or advise on which company to use.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer