Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Will the cost of any initial training to use my specialist equipment be covered by my Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs)?

If IT training has been recommended in your assessment of study needs and approved by us, this cost will be covered by the Non-Medical Helper Allowance of your Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs) award.
The training doesn't necessarily need to be carried out by the same company that supplies your specialist equipment.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer