Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Could I be eligible if I'm from one of the British Overseas Territories?

Although you may have settled status in the UK due to holding a British or EU passport, you'll not be eligible for Social Work Bursary funding if you've not been resident in the UK for the 3 years prior to the start of your course.
UK residence is defined as living in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland or Channel Islands.

See also...