Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Could I be eligible if I live in another UK country (or the Channel Islands) and want to attend a social work course in England?

No, we aren't able to fund students from Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands if you come to England solely to do the course. You should contact the relevant authorities in your home country.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer