Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Could I be eligible if I live in England and want to attend a social work course in another UK country?

We may be able to fund you if you ordinarily live in England and attend an approved social work course in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, subject to the standard eligibility criteria and your university / college's capped bursary place allocation.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer