Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What can I do if I disagree with the dates my university have provided for my withdrawal?

We must abide by any dates or information your university / college supply us with, therefore, if you disagree with what they've provided you'll need to discuss this with them.
If the dates or information provided are incorrect, your university / college will need to send us the revised information.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer