Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What will happen if return to my course and still have an outstanding overpayment?

If you're eligible for any funding on returning to your course we'll deduct the remaining balance of the overpayment from your new bursary entitlement. This is regardless of the amount or whether you're already making regular payments towards the debt.
If you're still entitled to part funding once the overpayment has been deducted, your remaining entitlement will be split and paid over the remaining terms of your academic year.
However, if your remaining overpayment balance is more than your new entitlement, your balance will only be amended and you'll not receive any further payments.

We're unable to assess your entitlement to any bursary until we've received confirmation from your university / college of your attendance and we've assessed your full circumstances.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer