Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I get a letter to confirm I no longer receive bursary payments?

If you need confirmation that you are no longer being paid a bursary (for example, when making a benefit claim) you should provide your Notification of Award (NOA).

If this isn't acceptable for any reason, you can contact us to request a further letter.

If you've withdrawn from your course, we'll be unable to issue this letter until we've received and processed confirmation of your withdrawal from your university / college.